Arcade noise

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Phil Washburn, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i usually have several programs running at the same time, and some of them require audio for me to participate..I.E. salvage pool auctions.......i want to mute the arcade - can we get that added to this great board?

2. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    I KNEW IT!!! Complaining about the military time wasn't going to be the end of it!!!

Snap out of it Phil. Can't ya see... you've become obsessive / compulsive. Or is it repressive / repulsive? Wichever, you have to realize that you can not be satisfied and it's making us sick. :sick-big: LOL

It's OK, Phil. A little revolution, now and then, is a good thing. :)

Mike

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Phil, I'm dissapointed brother. You've fallen into the "2 percent".....:crying:

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

oh for heavens sakes!!!!! you gonna dog me the rest of my BOC days Mike???:conc-big:

is Zak on vacation or something ? you have to dog me while your little buddys gone? rofl

5. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Phil,

Geeze, am I that transparent??? LOL

I'm sorry, Phil. Feel free to carry on and, I'll put myself back on my leash.
    :worship:

Mike

6. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    am a preacher i do the work of or lord and savior JESUS CHRIST. only been preaching for about 2 year. The 1st year i had surgery and didnt get to do much preaching.

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Wild Phil,
    I'm not a computer 'spert but I thought anyone could mute their volume on the computer itself?????????????? DUH, I could be wrong. Don't know.
    Cheryl

8. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

you weren't listening, cheryl!:mad: now pay attention this time!:sad:

there is a salvage pool that auctions vehicles and they allow you to bid online if you can't come to the ring. it is a live auction, and they sell a lot of cars. if i am interested in say, lot #300, i don't want to watch the first 299 vehicles sell. so i turn on the audio and play a game or visit the BOC while waiting. if i mute my sound i don't hear the auctioneer tell me which lot he is on.:rolleyes:

did the longer explanation help?:p

9. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    am a preacher i do the work of or lord and savior JESUS CHRIST. only been preaching for about 2 year. The 1st year i had surgery and didnt get to do much preaching.

Grrrrrrr posted in wrong area :rolleyes: