ar. members i need some help

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by tallmanrus, Aug 28, 2008.

1. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Hey everyone , i know i should be talking about this in the 4 wheeler talk but thought id try here first. I got a good friend i work with haveing a hard time finding a rearend for a 1996 yamaha big bear 350 atv. If one of you have one for sale or might beable to put him in the right direction , it sure would be apreciated . If yall can help just send me a pm . Thanks ---------Robert

2. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill
    Robert,

There is a place in ElDorado that carries used parts and has many, many used ATV's that they rob parts off of to sell. I think the name of the place is T & T Cycle 863-5497. If they don't have it they might help you find one.

3. fishinarkansas

fishinarkansas New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    If they do not have anything go to highlifter forums, for sale section and check. I am a member there and it is a good site for ATV stuff from factory to extreme, if there is not one for sale, let me know and I will post up for ya.

4. kwink

kwink New Member

State:
    arkansas
    There is a 4 wheeler salvage yard in viola up by mtn home. I'm sure they will have one. I can't remember the name or number but I'm heading that way tonight and I will get the number for you.

5. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Ya beat me to it Kyle. Was gonna tell him about the same yard.

6. kwink

kwink New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I think the name is harbor 's cycles

7. kwink

kwink New Member

State:
    arkansas
    here is the right name and number

Harber's Cycles Viola, AR, 72583
    (870) 458-2993

8. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    There used to be a guy just north of Scottsville that had a salvage yard on top of a mountain; he had lots of motorcycle and ATV stuff. Don't know if his place even had a name back then, and I haven't been there for years; don't know if it's gotten bigger or disappeared.

9. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    thanks guyes for all the help , im sure he will appreciate it.Now lets get together and do some fishing....Robert

10. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Would the rear from a Timberwolf work? Its a late 90s model. If so I got one to part with, would have to see what they are worth, but Im sure I can make him a better deal than the salvage. Its shaft drive.

11. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Jim , i appreciate the help. I talked to my buddy to day and he said that it would work ,. So pm me your info and ill let him know. Then we need to go fishing :smile2:

12. CntryCrazy

CntryCrazy New Member

State:
    Pine Bluff, Arkansas
    Thanks guys for all the info on the 4 wheeler parts, Im the one looking for it. Couldn't get on here at the time and asked Robert to help. Ya'll have been very helpful. I've contacted T & T and Harber's. Have them looking and waiting for a phone call. Thanks again.

Towny:roll_eyes:

13. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Henry, welcome to the BOC. Now jump in the truck with Robert and join us in some Fishing! You will love it on here. That is one good thing about the BOC - we are not just about Catfishing!!!