Aqua-Vu

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by tank3544, Nov 11, 2005.

1. tank3544

tank3544 New Member

State:
    Fredericksburg, VA
    anyone use this? the prices on these are coming down and i'm kinda interested in maybe picking one up .. it'd be nice to see just how many or the size of fish that hold to certain structure .. or if you see something on the depth finder you could drop the camera to see what's really there

my main concern is how far can you see? the water on the james is pretty dingy .. you'd probably have to be able to see 3-5ft in front of the camera as to not scare everything away

so anyone with experience with these in dingy water? or thoughts on these at all?

2. tank3544

tank3544 New Member

State:
    Fredericksburg, VA
    i must admit i'm surprised that with such a huge member base no one has used these or even had a friend that used them

i suppose it makes me wonder how this company is still in business

3. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    tank3544,

Sorry, I missed your post.
    Dave has posted the links to whats been said and you have probably read them by now... if you have any other questions I will try to answer.
    The lake here is very clear and the camera works pretty good but I don't think it would be any good in dingy water.

4. tank3544

tank3544 New Member

State:
    Fredericksburg, VA
    thanks guys

i think i would need to probably call and talk to a rep about maybe the infrared ones .. and buy from someone with an excellent return policy!