April Get-Together at Ellisonville Park:

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, Apr 9, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    This is open for any BOC members and families & friends from wherever, not just OH,KY or WV. So far we have members from those 3 states coming and would like to have more from anywhere else to come.
    Were gonna have a great time and lots of good food and AWESOME door prizes!!!
    Me and Crab would love to get as many Bros/Sis's to come as we can. So far we have several signed up for this and would love to have more!!!
    I'll put up the link for the thread and you can get all the details and see some pics of the door prizes. So far we have 2 nice Cat Rods, a bait rod combo, lots of hooks, sinkers, line and who knows what else we'll end up getting for this!!!
    We also are planning on going fishing that evening and hopefully an all-nighter if the weather will permit us to do so.
    There is a campground 10 minutes away at Vesuvius Lake State Park if anybody wants to camp. There are also lots of motels fairly close by.
    I'd love to have more sign up and come!
    Any questions, PM me or Crab and we'll do our best to answer them.

Link messed up, Sorry!

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Also, any Staff members are more than welcome to attend! It'd be great if 1 or more of you all could make it!!!

This is hopefully the first year possibly a Great Annual Get-Together!!!:wink::big_smile::cool2:
    Come and you won't be sorry, I promise!!!:wink::smile2:...Its sure to be a great time for all!!!:cool2::big_smile:

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Im going to try my best to make it is this in Ioronton Ohio

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Yes, Its right across the road from County road 29(road to Vesuvius lake) on State Route 93.
    All the info you need is in that thread, just click on the link and it'll give you more details.:big_smile:

Hope to see you there Bro!!!

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Bumping this back up......:wink::big_smile:

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Bumping this back up......:wink::big_smile: