APRIL FOOLS DAY REPORT!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by luckey wade, Apr 1, 2009.

1. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well we went to catch flatheads! We both was thinking that we had cabin fever .And was wasteing time. But by 730pm we hit a 32lb 42inflat head on stomp chub.Troy caught it.Very agressive.An by 830 I got a 6 an 10lber.Both flat heads.On creek chubs.These fish were caught at The Y brige.On the Muskium.In 43 feet of water.Pictures sucked,but will have the wife but them on when gets over being mad.Im sleeping in Rollos Dog box tonight.

2. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    I went fishing and used some old bait that had set out for 2 days, and then got refroze, then I used it.

I got several bites, but they never got the hook in their mouth, I had about a 5/0 circle hook, and a 4 inch surf perch, but one hit would be the head, another the tail, and never get the hook. I used some other bait but same thing. Next time I go there I will use smaller hooks, and maybe smaller bait.

3. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Randy nice to hear you guys ran into some. don't worry about bein in the dog house, i think we've all been there before. how is rollos dog box, bet he's got quite a setup in there.:wink:

4. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Nice bro glad you caught some nice fish.:wink:

5. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Sounds like a good night Randy! Congrats on your catches!!

6. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Luckey wade strikes again lol. Congrats to you and Troy.

7. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Congrats Randy. Sounds like a good night to me brother.