April 4th Bass pro in Clarksville Tn

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by brotherknothead, Mar 14, 2009.

1. brotherknothead

brotherknothead New Member

State:
    Ft Campbell, KY
    Just wondering who is going to fish the big event down on riverside on the 4th. I have a jon boat and I have done alot of fishing on the Clumberland. But one big issue is my boat don't have a livewell. lol. So if anyone needs a partner I will be glad to go. If you need info on it go to www.kenfreemanoutdoorpromotions.com

2. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis

Danny I'd check with BP My boat don’t have a live well, but I found a huge decoy bag at cabalas.. I use it in every tourney I fish and the fish are still kicking come weigh in.. Just my 2 cents... hey good luck out there if you get to go...

3. brotherknothead

State:
    Ft Campbell, KY
    Hey thanks man. I will be there. My brother is coming up from SC. So I will be sharing this trip with my brother. Will you be able to make it?

4. brotherknothead

State:
    Ft Campbell, KY
    Who all from the area will be there? I will be fishing tomorrow around clarksville and on friday before the tourney. If would be nice to see the locals come down.

5. 8up

8up New Member

State:
    TN
    I might stop by for the weigh in. I wish I knew enough about this game to be fishing it myself or fishing with someone that knows the area. I have a 15 1/2 aluminum deep V, 25hp, 24v trolling motor set up with rod holders but like you I have no livewell. I also have no knowledge of that area even though I live close.

6. tnvol

tnvol New Member

State:
    Clarksvill
    dinger66 is looking for a partner. I think there is a thread about it in General..

7. 8up

8up New Member

State:
    TN
    I tried calling and sent him a PM but he has not answered either.

8. 8up

8up New Member

State:
    TN
    anyone get the results?

9. catfishbill33

catfishbill33 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, TN
    Ron I was there at the weigh in and it was a good weigh in considering the water and what the men had to contend with.It looked like it would have to be all pros to be out there.Too rough for me.Over all a it was good

10. 8up

8up New Member

State:
    TN
    Bill I did get the weights and like you said the water was a major factor. I live down river from there and it was muddy full of debris and flowing like mad.

11. j.bridges

j.bridges Active Member

State:
    arab,alabama
    It was tuff fishing...It reminded me of the Mississippi at flood stage just a smaller version...we had 3 fish at 18lbs and came in 11th...there was one boat capsize...

12. 8up

8up New Member

State:
    TN
    Wow did everyone survive? I plan on getting out there tomorrow and seeing if I can find any.