April 4th at Herman

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BEHITJ, Mar 24, 2009.

1. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    This tourny April 4th at Hermann is moved to the Gasconade consevation ramp incase anyone was planning on going.The city of Hermann wouldn't let them have it do to Insurance reasons and some kind of fee was involved.This is the same circuit that was at CB March 7th.

2. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    What are the details on this tournament? Gasconade City is only about 45 minutes from me.

3. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Twisted cat series $65 at the ramp April 4th take off is at 7:30am premeeting at 7:00am I think. Take off is at Gasconade ramp it's a conservation ramp about 6/10 mile up the river from the Missouri river.

4. cocatfish

cocatfish New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I just got off the phone with a person from the conservation department. They said the ramp should be OK to use at 22'. Does anyone know if this is true are not????

5. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    I think John said he heard 18' but I would think that a Conservation officer would know....Or at least I would hope he would know.....Is there a bait shop in Herman that you can call and ask? Im sure they may know.

6. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    this morning "river watch" put out a alert that gasconade was going to be flooded, however I just went there and I no longer see the alert.

7. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    If it rains as much as they are saying it will I dont see much of a chance they will be able to have this tourny. Parking is limited at best and if you get the river in the lot you have to park on the streets. It would be best moved to Weldon Spring. It is the best high water ramp in the area.

8. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    That would be nice....shorter drive....

9. cocatfish

cocatfish New Member

State:
    Missouri
    River is supposed to drop another 3' before Saturday. So, I believe the Gasconade ramp will be fine. I will be up there on Friday night and check out the ramp for myself around 4:30pm. If the water is too high I will call you if you PM me a name and number or you can always call me. Chris # 314-225-5416

I will also post a cancellation or move here.
    Again, If there is not going to be a change in plans, I will not post anything here because I will be camping and wonÂ’t be around a computer.

Also the there will not a difference between an early or late entry on the remainder of the tournaments. $60 this includes big fish.

10. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I plan to prefish on Friday. I will try to get up or down to the ramp while you are there.

11. cocatfish

cocatfish New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I just got off the phone with the game warden that runs this area. He said he went by the ramp yesterday and it still had 5' before it would get in the parking lot. Saturday should be no problem, even with the coming ran tomorrow.
    Bob said he maybe able to give me a report or Friday morning also. So, plan on going. I hope to see you on the water.

12. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    it will likely be Friday afternoon before I make it up there. I have some places below Hermann to check out first.

13. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    The river forcast for Sat. at Hermann is 14' or so we should be fine.Jason are you guys going to this one? Bob's going to hook all his fish on Friday:sad2:.Is take off still at 7:30am?

14. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    anyone fishing this tourney and need a partner

15. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    I am going out of town this weekend so I will not be able to fish this tourney.

16. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Im planning on going...Still waiting to hear from my partner......Ill know more tonight...

17. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Jason if you or anyone have room give me a call or shoot me a text 314-814-9613

18. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Willie I'll know more shortly. Ill see what I can find out....

19. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Wrong Jason, Jason!!! I ment OL' SLIPKNOT.

20. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Whats wrong with me? Oh I get it Im chopped liver!