April 16th, 2008 Fishing Report

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by rspd507, Apr 16, 2008.

1. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    I hit the Ohio River after catching plenty of shad for my outing. The wind was a killer so I had to find a place to get out of it, with my first spot being at the mouth of a feeder creek. At this spot, I managed to land two small flattys and two channel cats and a nice blue around 5 pounds. One of which turned out to be my PB Channel to date weighing 9.90 Pounds. The next spot I fished was similar to the first. This spot produced another nice channel in the 5 to 6 pound range. The wind got to be too much so I called it a day with a total of 6 fish caught with a new PB. Here is a picture of the channel.

Attached Files:

2. MidOhioCat

MidOhioCat New Member

State:
    Columbus, OH
    Congrats on your new PB channel.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a great day fishing. Thanks for sharing. It is good to know someone is actually fishing the Ohio right now.

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats Ross on the PB Channel Catfish! :cool2: Thanks for another great report and pic! :big_smile:

5. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Ross, I always appreciate the posts in this forum. To me they are the most interesting. Reps for the PB Channel! Thanks

6. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    reps to ya Russ, Thats a nice channel thanks for sharing. You should put it in the hall of fame for your state. You'll get a nice medal for you catch

7. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Thats a very nice Channel Catfish, Ross.

8. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thank you for the reprot and that is a really nice channel catfish that you caught. Hope you have luck and catch many many more fish, good luck, hopefully this will be a good year.