April 12th Perry event

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by seaark ryan, Apr 11, 2008.

1. seaark ryan

seaark ryan New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Good luck to all that is fishing the Perry tournament this Saterday. Hopefully your rods are bent over hard and keep the bow pointed into the waves its gona bloooooww!!!!

2. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    good luck guys hope ya catch a bunch

3. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    thanks ryan im really looking forward to tomorrow:roll_eyes::smile2::crazy::angry::confused2:

4. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    got my truck fixed today so i'll be out that way tomorrow to poke around

5. yeppa

yeppa New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!! J.J. don't you go turnin' off the spillway on those boys.

6. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    by gawd, i purtnear fell out m'chair laughin on that one Mark !! i used up my last big cork on clinton spillway !! :smile2:

7. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Congrats to John Jamison for winning the tournament and having big fish also! What a crappy day for a tournament-I think he said about ten boats showed up to fish in the snow.

8. bigredcatfish

bigredcatfish New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    how many pounds did he have and what was big fish??

9. kuhlcat

kuhlcat New Member

State:
    kansas
    33 lbs and a 9 lber was the big fish. they were the only ones to bring in a limit. it was one of the toughest fishing days of the year. fish were not biting until late in the afternoon. maybe the snow shower we had that morning had something to do with it. we caught some nice fish the day before the tournament but the water temp fell 4 degrees and we lost some current on tournament day.

10. bigredcatfish

bigredcatfish New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    fishing shallow and in the sticks??

11. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    We tried everything we could think of but nothing worked. We had one bite all day. Just like Troy, I had some good fish pre-fishing. Befor last week my pb channel was 12 something and I over took that three differant times in one day. My biggest was 17# last week. Pre-fishing I had a 12# average and that is no joke. I think I am going to give up on pre-fishing so much because when you do that good and then nothing on the big day, its a huge let down. O'well there is always next time.

12. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    Next is May 17 at Milford. You won't be disappointed then. It should be some great fishing. I will definitely be fishing that one.

13. seaark ryan

seaark ryan New Member

State:
    Kansas
    May 3 Kansas State Schholarship at Milford. Great Event!!!!

14. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    Ryan, how much is that one for just catfish?

15. seaark ryan

seaark ryan New Member

State:
    Kansas
    It is $150.00 per 2 man team and you have to register by April 26th. (post mark register by 26th) It includes a manditory meating on Friday night with dinner. This is a realy neat event with about 140 boats in it last year. Not all are fishing for catfish but also fishing for bass, white bass, crappie and walley.

Attached Files:

16. seaark ryan

seaark ryan New Member

State:
    Kansas
    more pics .

Attached Files: