Appricate ROLLO

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by slowboat, Jan 31, 2008.

1. slowboat

slowboat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Being fairly new here I have observed many of you getting on Rollo’s case. I think you ought to reflect on how many more fish you have caught and how much larger they were because of all the informative post he has made. Just ask yourself where would you be if it was't for all the useful information he has passed along if you have become a better fisherman and a better person because of knowing him. And KNOCK OFF ALL THE CRAP so I can quit laughing and get off this computer and get my fishing gear ready. ROFLMAO....:smile2::smile2::big_smile:...hal

2. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    He deserves everything he gets from me !! lol

Well i wouldn't be trying to catch carp now like I am, since he has joined all I want to do is carp fish.. He has a lot of useful carp tips ..:smile2:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    if you all want to see the friendship me and eric have,... go to the general conversation you will see a couple threads we made to show our gratification of one another LMFAO!!!!!:smile2: rollo

4. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    EASSSSSSSSSY NOW :smile2::smile2:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thanks hal...i am full of b/s!! maybe some will get lucky and catch a fish or two along the way.. heck, maybe i can talk myself in believing some of it LOL...rollo

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    exactly!!!! i don't need the BIG PEDESTAL PUT BACK IN THE BOAT:smile2: rollo

7. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Hal,

Rollo offered me $500.00 to say that and I refused.

You must be a cheap date! :crazy::eek:oooh::wink::smile2:

8. joadb

joadb New Member

State:
    Clinton, Ohio,
    seriously-thanks rollo-for takin the time to post the info and tips that you have.

9. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    It's all in a days work...or fishing.

10. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Your an ok guy man, I dont care what 99.9999% of the guys on here say!:wink::smile2::smile2::tounge_out:

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    ok, enough said, thanks hal for the thanks and the rest of you losers:smile2: j/k.. i don't like this though, like said before, this is not what im about, and just because i choose to post info. how i see it, by no means do i or anyone should think it is the gospel! I simply have always been an individual that enjoys helping people. trying to give advice when i can. Fishing is one of the few things that I feel confident giving advice on. There are many on this board that have caught more, bigger fish, and know more than me.. I just want to remind all you that say these things about me, don't hang me out to dry! there are many that get their toes stepped on when reading such of a thread. i appreciate all the nice words, but the attention.. anyone that knows me will tell you, thats not what im about, and i don't post things for self satisfaction! Once again, if it comes down to people thinking i post things to tell it like i think im a pro. i will leave the site! anyways, thanks again, but would a mod. please pull this thread soon?:smile2: rollo

12. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Hal, don't let this get out but, all that info Rollo puts out actually came from DH. But since he's a mod he just delegates his stories down to Rollo to post. He doesn't want to seem like a know-it-all professional catman lol. So if anybody wants to gripe they should complain to DH lol.

13. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thats exactly right! DH is the man to talk to!!! that guy catches 75 pound fish on a day to day basis, and J.W is the best netman known around! sorry jack, but J.W has more above his belt than you:smile2: rollo

14. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    No he doesn't! They use Boga grips down there. lol:roll_eyes::smile2::wink:

15. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    glad you said boga, at first i read yoga! i can't see that big boy standing on his head:smile2::tounge_out: lmao! rollo

16. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Jack I thought you told me they was Booger grippers? I must have not been listening.

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I can't wait to get to get together and meet Rollo. Sounds like a true die hard catman that I'd get along with great. He's full of knowledge and a good catman. Hopefully soon!!!:wink::big_smile:

18. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thanks john, looking forward to meeting also. better slap skips back as well, and a few more, im not the only one that has a little b/s to spread. skip is one of the more knowledgable fishermen in the area i have met as well. he has gave me advice on many different situations.. we need to make this a appreciate all thread! i personally don't care much for the attention..rollo

19. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    If anyone is still got it in for Rollo after this explanation, I have been making Rollo VOODOO dolls, 19.99 each, needles included LOL.

20. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'd also like to meet Skip and a few others also. Lots of great catmen in Ohio!!! Talking to you on the phone the couple times, I feel like I know you...:smile2: