Apology/Missing Ya'll!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Arkie55, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Hey all you Arkie brothers,
    Just have a minute to drop in. I want to apologize to all of ya'll for not being on the board much in the past few months. I tell you I'm working my butt off for the past several months. I'm responsible for starting up a new plant and we're right in the middle of start-up. Prior to this start-up, I was responsible for the construction of this plant. Needless to say, I've been real busy. Now, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm ready to start thinking about catching a few ole whisker fish.

I want to tell ya'll, when you can't visit every day, you really miss the folks you are used to reading. I'ts like missing family. I'll be seeing more of you folks as the days drag by. HAHAHAHA. I NEED TO FISH!!!!!

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I wondered what happened to you Terry. Glad to see you are still O.K. Sounds like you have been busy! Hope ya get caught up soon so you can do some fishing.

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Terry you just need to take a rest. Put your right hand man in-charge and come to the Arkansas gathering at Lake DeGray. We will have fun!!!

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I was missin' you too Terry, but since this is just addressed to the "Arkie brothers" I guess you weren't missing ME :sad2:. Get that there plant started-up and runnin', so you can take a break long enough to come back and set a spell. Even if you can't stay long, at least drop in occasionally to let us know you're still alive and kickin', please :smile2:.

5. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Acutally, I miss everyone. I just dropped into the Arkansas board to catch up on the local new and infromation. Top's I do hope to make the gathering. I'll let you guys and gals know more as it gets closer.

Catgirl,
    I miss you too.

6. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Terry, we have missed you as well. I first meet you at my first wilber d. mills gathering. You was kind enough to share your site with me. I hope you do make this gathering, and i still have you on the list.

We all get busy from time to time, and drift away from the computer. i do the same thing.But, glad to see you jumping back into it! Hope to see you in a little over a month!