Apology for inappropriate language in a video I posted today

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Tulcat, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Tulcat

Tulcat New Member

To everyone who saw and listened to the video I posted earlier today about "being owned".

It has been brought to my attention that there was some accompanying music that used some language inappropriate for a family-safe Website. For that, I offer my sincere apology to anyone who was offended.

That was not my intention, as I did not even know it had music with it. I am a little old fashioned in that none of the computers I use have speakers attached or turned on, as I have no use for sound or music.

I am a big believer in family values and would never knowingly post anything using fowl language in the area accessible to the general public.

Again, I am sorry for anyone offended and hope you accept my apology.

Jim

2. rasimmons

rasimmons Guest

tulcat i was not offended in any way but i am glad to see that you made an apology to anyone who was offended by it

3. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    I WAS VERY OFFENDED, YOU WILL HEAR FROM MY LAWYER!! LOL :p ;) :p

4. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    im glad there are still people out there with enough humility to appologize publiclywhen others are ofended.

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thats big of you for appoligizing, I have no idea what it is your even talking about, but I think lots of people are thined skinned. I dont think we should ahve to walk on eggshells. It's not like people were forced to watch your video.

6. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    My brother, it's not a matter of thick skin, but rather the B.O.C. prides it self on being a family site, period! Though I didnt see the video, I certainly admire Tulcats devotion to B.O.C. values. Rep for setting a fine example, that we all would do well to follow!

7. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    I was'nt offened by that one I was offened by your comment about me and that chicken! LOL

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Bryan you are correct. No one was forced to watch the video connected with the link. But, those that did or would have visited it were subjected to the "F" bomb in several fashions in the music (I use that term loosely) that accompanied the video.

As far as the video goes I sure wish that fool would have played chicken with me while operating my train. LOL!

9. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    As far as the video goes I sure wish that fool would have played chicken with me while operating my train. LOL.
    If he had tripped, SPLAT!!!!

10. bubbajum

bubbajum New Member

State:
    Monongahel
    Thank you for the apology, I did not see the video but this is a website that has family values and rules. This is a place that young people your sons and daughters can come to and read everything here and as a parent I don't have to worry about foul language or dirty pictures. And as long as the BOC keeps a high moral standard I will be here every day!!
    I got to say that I have enjoyed this website more than any other I have been on.:)

11. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Your a good man Jim, I have posted some things before without really thinking and sort of been in same boat. Apology accepted brother.

12. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Alright we will accept your apology............If you wear that chicken suit again!

13. Tulcat

Tulcat New Member

Getting suited up now as we speak, but be advised the FCC and PETA are watching :p

And you thought your job was bad...

14. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Your the one that better watch out for PETA, I'm not dressed in a chicken suit! LOL

15. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    I'm a country/western musician.I've heard lot's worse