Apologies!!!!

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by BIGCATFISH64, May 4, 2009.

1. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    I want to apologize to everyone, I said that I would post some pics of the fish we had caught in Huntington, but unfortunately when the video card is plugged into the PC it says that it cannot read the card, it's wierd we can look at them on the camera but plug it in to the computer no go!!!!!DAMN MACHINES:angry: SORRY!!:embarassed:

2. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    I think we can forgive you for that one Doug!

3. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    bummer man. maybe, take the cars to another computer?

4. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Doug, I think they have a Pc help section here that could prolly help ya. Its a good sign that the pics are there so I'm sure you can get the up somehow.

I'm too Pc stupid to help, LOL.

g'luck
    -Jim-

5. catfishcatcher

catfishcatcher New Member

State:
    indiana
    Actually we could look at the pics while we were out on the boat but I couldnt after I got home. When I turned the camera on at home it came up with a error while in the camera. The only way to get the card to work was to reformatt it. I had this problem a while back and lost my pics on it. I have had the camera and card for several years and have had a lot of use in the field during fishing trips and hunting. I might have to get a new card. I have a smaller that that hasnt been used much but it wont hold much either. This will have to be fixed before our next trip. Sorry guy, I was disappointed.