APB on pull behind live well

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Dec 18, 2007.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I seen a pull behind live well made out of a storage tote and I can't find it.I would like to find the post so I can run a copy and give it to my unc.I would appreciate anyone that runs into it p/m me of the post and where I saw it? OR if you are the one that posted it send the pics to me via a e..........THANKS KENNY

2. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest

3. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    You know a guy is a serious fisherman when they need a hitch for the bait tank!!!

4. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Boy if Jeff Foxworthy gets hold of that we all know what he would say.:smile2:

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Dave big thanks...I looked fer 2 hrs and could not find it so I did the next and called a bro fer help THANK YOU VERY MUCH

6. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Kenny,
    You are welcome. So are you going to build one?

Thanks
    David

7. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey Kenny,
    Have you started building your livewell yet? I can see it now,Kenny going down the river at 5 MPH with his little fishies in tow.LMAO:big_smile: I have got to admit there was some ingenuity that went into that project!:roll_eyes:

Glenn

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I have a basket and sringer fer me otherwise it goes right back in the water but my unc goes to Lake Wilderness boy has a trailer there and he wants Ideas to keep fish alive after he catches them so he dont have to clean them right away.He fishes in the late evenings and ....Would wrather the sun up so he can see

9. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Why doesn't he build himself a live box. Wouldn't take much to put one together. If you need some help on it,let me know. If thats what he's wanting to do,keep fish alive overnight,I think a live box would work better than that live well that you tow behind or beside your boat.