Anything happening at Hoover, etc.?

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Jammer, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I've got some time of this next week and am trying to decide where to fish. Hoover, Alum Creek, Delaware, or O'Shaunessey. Maybe all the above. Any reports?

2. dandaman

dandaman New Member

State:
    columbus, ohio
    went to hoover to crappie fish but ended up doing a cat drift. I caught one about 5 and the other around 3. Little brother caught one about 3 as well.

3. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Went to Alum Creek yesterday. Took my 11 yr old, Aaron, and left about 6 am. Followed Catmancats advice and went in at Howard Rd.. Headed north into the back waters. Fished in coves and weeds, Very shallow. Finally about 1 pm we stared getting some keeper size fish. Had four nice 2 and 3 pounders and caught one 7 1/4#, 26 1/2" Channel. It was Great, BUT.. The fish basket came open and all but one swam away free, so we let the other one go,too. The big one was released and will be my Avatar as soon as I get the pics:smile2:

4. catwolf57

catwolf57 New Member

State:
    ohio
    where is hoover and how doi get there from elyria ohio ?

5. dandaman

dandaman New Member

State:
    columbus, ohio
    I'm not sure where elyria is but Hoover is just NNE of columbus in a town called Westerville. If you can find Int. 161 in westerville you will find signs. Some great fishing there.