anyone?

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by paintball1022, Jul 2, 2008.

1. paintball1022

paintball1022 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    does anyone know where to buy a rod that has a neon tip on it i've looked about everywere i know and can't find one if anyone knows a website that has them it would be greatly appreciated thank you:tounge_out:

2. Hearthstone52

Hearthstone52 New Member

State:
    Moores Hill, IN.
    I seen them at Wal-Mart and Bass Pro last summer. Around 8ft hardly any flex to them.

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Google berkley glow sticks and it should bring a big selection up.

4. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey neigbor, I googled "neon tip fishing rod" and it looks like you should find something that way!
    dang... I seen one for 755.00 smackeroonies:eek:oooh:
    good luck!
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=neon+tip+fishing+rod

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I'm sure there are plenty to choose from. You could also by some reflective tape and make your own. It is not going to "glow" but most of us fish with some type of light, the rod tip will reflect even the smallest amount.

6. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    hi andrew i was at miejers last night and picked up a glow tip rod called ole wisker fish cat rod they are under 10 bucks right now . miejers and wal mart also carry berkley glow rods where the whole rod glows the combo,s are about 40 bucks . i hope this helps you :wink:

7. buckeater

buckeater Member

State:
    Indiana
    ..................com

8. paintball1022

paintball1022 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    thanks for all of ur replies but the one i'm looking for has really good flexibility and it's not a glow stick the end of it is actually painted neon green.... i've tried the glow sticks and i don't really like them all to well and thanks for the tip on the reflective tape brother hill jack it might come in handy lol

but if anyone sees a fishing rod that has a tip painted neon green it would be greatly appreciated :big_smile:

9. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'll keep my eyeballs peeled for ya.....