Anyone?

Discussion in 'ARIZONA RIVERS TALK' started by aaroncross12, Jun 30, 2009.

1. aaroncross12

aaroncross12 New Member

State:
    arizona
    If anyone wants to do a little fishing im going out today to do some driving the salt trying to find some good fishing holes. but if anyone wants to come along, you can call me at 970-581-9617. I just moved down here so if someone knows a few good spots and wouldn't mind showing me a couple it would be great.

2. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Welcome Aaron to the BOC. If you end up around Roosevelt I can share some shore fishing areas, Closer to Phoenix I am sure some of the local guys will point you in a good direction. Good Luck Fishing, you got here at a good time of year for catfishing!

3. aaroncross12

aaroncross12 New Member

State:
    arizona
    thats what i have found out in these last two days. i like to fish were there isn't a bunch of people. i can kick back relaxe and have a good time. as far as ponds lakes and sand pits i have never fished any of those because i have never had a boat so pretty much only fish rivers. as far as record breakers the bigger the fish the better but even if i can catch some 5-10 channel cats i would be happy.

4. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    tempe town lake is one of my favorite fishing holes. ive been fishing that lake for the past 5yrs on a weekly basis! my catch rate is alot higher at night than it is during the day. probably cause i like to fish on the east side dam area. the east end is alot shallower then the west. i dont have a depth finder but when idrop my anchor by the east dam it only goes down 4-5 feet! i used all types of bait there I've caught my biggest fish on nightcrawlers on slip riggs and shad under bobbers!

5. AzHeadHunter

AzHeadHunter New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Hey Gwillie,

Let me know when you go back out to Tempe Town lake. I'd like to do some fishing there but looking for some company.

JD

6. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    fo sho! have you ever fished there before? any luck? my days off are during the week (wed. & thurs). I try to stay there all night or untill i get kicked out by the rangers. how would you like me to get hold you?

7. AzHeadHunter

AzHeadHunter New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Here you go, (602) 515-2847...

Thursdays are my Fridays

JD

8. vinny383

vinny383 New Member

State:
    gilbert,arizona
    whats the size cats do you pull out of tempe town lake? and what time does the park close

9. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    the biggest i have caught was 15 its the one Im holding in my avatar! i was there sunday morning trolling around ran into an old guy with three on his stringer all over 18 inches said he lost two bigger ones. guess that's what happens when you fish with light line!

10. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    oh the park closes at 10