Anyone with a RiverPro have pictures?

Discussion in 'Boating Stories' started by weinerdog, Aug 16, 2008.

1. weinerdog

weinerdog New Member

State:
    Florida
    Anyone out there with a RiverPro jet boat have pictures they are willing to share. I'm dying to get one and when I get the bug real bad I can usually just cruise through the pic's on their website but it's been down lately.

I'm not trying to plug for RiverPro, just want to see how people have their boats set up so I can decide what I want in the future.
    Thanks,
    Mike

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Mike, they were a sponsor of the BOC about 3 years ago. Great boat if you have the necessity for one of this type. Even the owner will tell you, the boat has it's place in the environment.

I dont have any pictures fast access anymore, but will look on back-up tapes, and see if I cant find them and post them for you. Some members in Missouri running River Pro's.

3. Katatonik

Katatonik New Member

State:
    Ogden, Kansas,
    Mike, I've been real impressed with River Pro from their beginnings. They
    got the right idea for the rivers I fish. However, I don't have the bank
    account to pay for one or a place to park it between trips or the income
    to afford repairs or taxes on the craft. I'd like to have a Tesla Roadster
    too, or a good long talk with a long list of lovely starlets. For much
    the same reasons, that's about as likely as me getting a River Pro. Won't
    stop me from playing the lottery and dreaming a lot though...

4. weinerdog

weinerdog New Member

State:
    Florida
    I hear ya. I'm still in dreaming mode myself....

5. bassmanrich

bassmanrich New Member

State:
    IL
    I'm in the same mode you are. I want one of these boats so bad but can't afford one right now. So I got on KT @ RiverPro to get the Pics back up and running so I could at least daydream about one and he's got hte pic's up and running now.

6. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    river pro does have a cool web site, i like the low pro style by if i could get one i'd get the hi side just cause that would be a great catty boat, those must be nice with the 200 jets:wink:

7. weinerdog

weinerdog New Member

State:
    Florida
    I noticed the pictures were back up and the website has changed a bit. I'm going to get one of these boats if my wife has to work 3 jobs.....................

8. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    at the bottom of their home page they had some used boats for sale

9. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Did anybody make the jump to River Pro?

10. dolittle9

dolittle9 New Member

State:
    Lake Wylie, SC
    no I think everyone still dreaming Bassmanrich welcome to the USCA

11. weinerdog

weinerdog New Member

State:
    Florida
    I finally made the leap from dreaming to doing and sent my deposit to RiverPro yesterday.

I'm having a HiPro XT made and adding a MinnKota I-Pilot trolling motor, Hummingbird 997C side scanning unit, and a minn kota Deck Hand electric anchoring winch.

It's going to end up costing me a small fortune but hey, you only live once!

I'll post pictures of "baby" when she arrives. Unfortunately they are sellling so many of them right now the projected delivery date is out to September............it's going to be an agonizing wait.

Look for the newspaper headlines that read "Local Florida resident impaled on log jam at 50 mph. *&$@# eating grin impossible to remove from dead man's face."

12. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Mike, you need to join the "Catfish Syndicate" Someone from the (BOC) USCA has just got a River Pro, and is doing post on the boat right now. He has posted pics, and a short video of it too. Click the link below, and go to page 2 for the goods.

Catfish Syndicate

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
  13. weinerdog

weinerdog New Member

State:
    Florida
    I'm all ready a catfish syndicate member. Lot's of good info there too! Paul's post on the syndicate site helped me make up my mind to get the boat. (That and watching every RP video that's out there on the web.)

14. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Mike,

I stay pretty low profile on what I get into, but I do release more on the Catfish Syndicate e-mail list than anywhere else.

You are going to dig the River Pro, its a blast to drive, makes you feel like your 16, and the peace of mind when you are on the water is well worth it.

Light, nimble, responsive, and just plain fun...

Kevin is a good dude, and will treat you right.

15. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    When you get it, come up to the Altamaha River, lets do a death run, LOL!

I have had mine at 50 MPH+, its freaky fast and scoots the sand bars..

16. weinerdog

weinerdog New Member

State:
    Florida
    Will do. They are 3 months out on the production schedule but I'm game once it arrives.

It looks like they have a few RP's in GA but not too many yet. I know the one I'm getting will only be the 2nd one sold in FL. Most people buy saltwater boats around here if they're going to spend that kind of money. Saltwater (now oil water) is overrated in my opinion. People pay ridiculous amounts of money to go out in the gulf and catch grouper and snapper. Catfish are far more fun to catch in my opinion and they taste a lot better.

I saw the Recon you bought on the RP website awhile back and wondered who bought it. I was pretty suprised when I saw your video of it on the syndicate site!

I can't wait to see the reaction from the local jon boat crowd when 200hp goes flying past them on the river. It's going to be a loooong 3 months of waiting...................

17. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Congrats on the new river pro Mike, your going to love it. After riding along in Jims (primitivefrn) rp for the last 5 yeras or so I think it's the most versitle boat on the market and they go ANYWHERE :))

Attached Files:

18. weinerdog

weinerdog New Member

State:
    Florida
    Great boat pictures and nice fish too!