Anyone willing to sell?

Discussion in 'Trapping & Fur Taking' started by channelcat_tracker, Nov 1, 2006.

1. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Is anyone out their that doesnt trap or cant trap due to physical barriars willing to sell any 110 connibear traps. It does not matter what brand they are but that i need them soon for about 2 - 4 bucks a piece. I need 10. PM me if your willing to sell!

2. sds888

sds888 New Member

State:
    Townville, South Carolina
    Long time no talk to. You can find them on the internet for as little as $3.33.
    hope this helps
    stephen

3. MattW

MattW New Member

State:
    Florida
    You can get a dozen brand new Dukes for under $38 with no shipping.
    Call Duke Trap company at 662-494-6767.
    The newer Dukes are just as good as Victors and Butera's for the price.
    They are a heck of a lot better than 10 years ago.

OK all the Duke bashers can chime in now!!:angry:

4. sds888

sds888 New Member

State:
    Townville, South Carolina
    matt those were the one I was talking about I have a whole slew of them. I havent ever had a problem with duke traps and until I do I cant say anything bad about them.
    Stephen

5. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    but they said they wont get the traps in for a little more than a week and im going THIS weekend! ill just suck it up and get em! but anybody willing to sell. and i only need about 6. dont want to order em but if i have to i will. smitty what do you think. ill be putting your traps to use tomorow as well as yours fishhooks!

6. Pylodictis Olivaris

Pylodictis Olivaris New Member

State:
    Iowa
    110s are pretty cheap. You would probably save money by buying them new at a farm store rather than paying for them online and then paying for them to get shipped. Just a thought.