Anyone willing to let me tag along for a fishing trip on the Mississippi or Missouri?

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by jms43, Apr 30, 2008.

1. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I've always wanted to fish up on one of the big rivers. I don't have a boat, but I would be more than happy to chip in on gas, food, bait...whatever I'd just like to get out on the big river sometime.. So if you or someone you know would be willing to help me out just let me know..
    Thanks,
    Jon

2. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    I’ll be going out tomorrow for a couple of hours and your more than welcome to join me. Doing some bait hunting mostly but we can wet some lines on both the Mississippi and the Mo… Will be putting in at Columbia Bottoms around 9:30 in the morning, if you can meet me there then all you’ll need is a Missouri fishing license. I’ll pm my cell # … water is up a bit but hey, the fish are a beckoning

3. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Jon, keep an eye on the Gateway Cats threads.. We have dollar tourneys every month and you won't have a problem finding a ride .. It's alot of fun..