Anyone who want a fishing partner for next friday?

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by NABO, Jul 18, 2007.

1. NABO

NABO New Member

State:
    NORTH CAROLINA
    I am off next friday and would love to go on a catfishing trip...anyone who's willing to take me and teach me about the sport of catfishing?? I am sort of new to this sport!!

Let me tell you a little bit about myself..I am hearing-impaired but communicate with hearing people very well (gesturing, lipreading, writing). I went on a guide catfishing last year and fell in love with this sport. I didn't pay full attention to the techniques of catfishing. Would like to go again and learn every bit of catfishing with one of yall!

2. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Nathan. tell everyone what city or county you live in. NC covers a rather large area.:wink:

3. NABO

NABO New Member

State:
    NORTH CAROLINA
    I live in Monroe, Union County. I dont mind to travel... :wink:

4. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Nathan, I would be pleased to have you as a fishing partner and student. The best time for me to take you fishing would be during the week (Monday thru Thursday), because I am usually booked on Friday thru Sunday. We would be fishing Lake Norman and you can just travel up Highway 16 North to my pick up point. Can not promise you a bunch of fish because we will be scouting for fish for the weekend. But, I can promise you that you will learn all you need to know as it relates to drift fishing and how to prepare your bait and other good stuff. Mac

5. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Thanks Mac that is a great gesture and if you need help cost wise let me know.I just realized you are older than I am so I have to call you sir.:smile2::big_smile::wink:

6. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Dang, that beats all, a jarhead calling a swabie sir. This might be another one of those signs that our time is near. :smile2:

7. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Nathan, this Friday the 20th I am working and the 27th I am fishing a tournament, so that knocks me out of the loop. IF there are some other days, especially during the week when you can go, please let Mac or myself know.

Also, let me know if you sign. I may have someone that can tag along to make my jokes funnier!!!! :smile2:

8. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I'm more interested in the swab calling a man a jarhead that was in the army.:smile2:
    This might get good.

9. fitzh2o

fitzh2o New Member

State:
    Hubert, NC
    Oh, I think this might get better than good!!

:0a17: vs. :hell_boy:

Semper Fi

10. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Mark, his t-shirt depicts USMC, is not a marine a jarhead?