Anyone watching this?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by JBrooks, Nov 8, 2009.

1. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Baltimore being shut out? OMG?!!?!?!? :smile2::wink::smile2:

2. Steph

Steph New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi
    Yeah... shocking.. haha.. too bad I ain't a Bengals fan :smile2:
    but now that they're winning I should hop on the bandwagon right??.. since that seems to be the new thing..

3. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Finally got a touchdown, I retract my previous statement. :sad2:

4. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    man i thought there was only fishing for a sport whats this football you speak of ????? LOL

5. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Jump on the Bungal bandwagon and possibly make it out of the wild card round. Or........Stay on the Colt wagon and ride it all the way to the super bowl.....hmmm I think ill stay with the colts. :big_smile:

6. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Colts might be the luckiest team in the NFL as of today. :smile2:

7. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    So are you suggesting that everyone in Cincinnati that is pumped about the Bengal's is on the band wagon? Besides the fact that this team hasn't been to the super bowl since the late 80's, and have served up crap year after year, the stadium has been sold out for almost 50 straight games. I think the city deserves to be pumped up and excited for once. That many sell out's in a row, for a team that has finally been playing well for only 8 games would not consitute a bunch of band wagon fan's. Seems to me that a city full of faithful fan's is finally getting something in return..:cool2:

8. Steph

Steph New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi

You took what I said the wrong way :angry: lol
    I meant a lot of people, mainly as I see it the younger people never gave a crap about them before.. they didn't care about them and hated them.. never suported them, and now that they're doing just just as a few years ago happened they hop all over "i love the bengals" because we're doing good now.. that's what i meant. i know there are the fans that have always been there no matter what :big_smile:
    & I agree when you say that faithful fan's deserve it!! It is very exciting to have a team that hasn't been that good for quite sometime, is finally doing a pretty good job!!

9. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio

Couldn't have said it better myself. mojomojo

10. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    i am a pittsburgh fan,but loved watching the bengals,its about time they started playing football.

i really just love to watch a game,and some sensless blowout,though..

i hope someone knocks peyton down a few notches real soon.

11. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    good teams win ball games. great teams win ball games when they shouldnt have won but found a way to win anyways....and no matter how u look at it...they havent lost

12. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Sold out! where do u get that? they didnt even sell out the game with the ravens. they still had about a thousand tickets left and the nfl said good enough. so it wasnt a sell out. and if i recall it has taken kroger, ohocinco and motorolla to see out a few of the others......so u cant say that crap that the stadium has sold out like fifty games in a row cuz they havent. the fans sure as hell havent sold them out at least.

13. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    its hard to knock the greatest qb down. even if u do beat up on him...hes still the best qb in the game. and he hasnt played all that great the last few games. but guess what!? still undefeated! :smile2:

14. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH

bungles thread for my reply.... But great game yesterday, i watched it with the family (which are all browns fans other than my dad and i) as they complained the bengals sucked and celebrated the win for the browns not playing a game:big_smile:

15. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    It's going be a real shame when they lose in the play offs. :smile2:
    You can catch big fish all day, but if you can't do it in the tournament, you're screwed. Get my drift?

16. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey man a bad economy is more to blame than the fan base. About 5000 or less tickets left at recent deadlines is pretty good in my book considering the tough times we are all facing right now. Face it the bengals are turning into a complete football team, guys are going down to injuries and the next guy in line falls right into place and is making plays. Dont get me wrong I can give credit where credit is due to the Indianapolis Payton Manning's.....oops I mean the Colts..:smile2:...The bengals sold out every game last year without Palmer, lets see something happen to the great Mr. Manning and see how loyal the fan base stays in Indy. :smile2::crazy:

17. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am a Bengals fan but lets just face facts the Colts have one of the best QB's to ever play the game. No matter who you are a fan of it is hard to not admit that. Also it is hard to find a team with as many seats sold and as bad of a record as the Bengals. The Bengals consistently fill the stand for years of 2 wins in the year. It is not hard to get people to show up to see the Colts. Anyone want a ticket to one of the best teams that frequents the superbowl and has one of the best QB's of all time? Not a hard ticket to sell lets face the facts. Now to get a stadium full game after game when you only won 2 games last year is a team with a die-hard fan base. Comparing the Bengals to the Colts is not a fair comparison, the Bengals might win one year but over time the Colts are a MUCH better team. As far as hard core fans you can't really talk much when your always winning. Win two games in a year and sell out the next year then you can talk smack about the fans. BTW we are plenty used to the team getting talked smack about that doesn't phase us.

18. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Oh Im not knocking on the Bengals as a team. In my opinion they can easily be a super bowl contender in another year or so. But I just have a feeling its a repeat of a few years ago. Win the division everyone gets excited...even i did! then the next year they blow! Im still waiting to see them play with conistancy. I think everyone is. They are on a high horse now as they should be. But lets face it, The Bengals arent going to do much other than make the wild card round. Which is still good for cincy. And as for selling out games....Yeah it isnt a good comparison to compare the colts and bengals. But even when the colts were pretty crappy back in the early 90s they were still selling out. Manning or no manning the colts still sell out.

19. catfishDK

catfishDK New Member

State:
    cincinnati OH
    Carson went down that year what do you expect?? But us BENGALS FANS all things considered are some of the best fans in the country!! WHO-DEY