Anyone Watch TOP GEAR On The BBC?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by oh no, Oct 23, 2007.

1. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Anyone Watch TOP GEAR on the BBC?? I laughed my butt off last nite, watching them dummies go threw AL. For those that don't know the show, its a Britsh car show. We get this station on dish, its BBC America.

The re-runs of last weeks 253MPH Bugautii was great to. A factory car able to do 253mph on the street was unreal. And it has power everything and AC, its an all gizzyed nice car. Not a stripped out shell. 1001 Horsepower V16, 4 turbos.

The tires were rated for 15 minutes at 253 mph. lol They only put 11 minutes worth of fuel in it, as Bugatti did not want to have those idiots ruin one. lol

2. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    Jim:

I think this is the clip yer talkin' about. Was the Alabama race called the "Gumball Rally?"

Top Gear, Bugatti Veyron
    [youtubevid]0R2tbFBGd1M[/youtubevid]

3. lilgriz

lilgriz New Member

State:
    Aurora, KY
    I love that show! Have you seen the one where he puts a 200hp four stroke outboard engine on the tail gate of a toyota pickup, seals the bottom of the truck, and runs it around in the lake? Also like the one where they make a convertible out of a minivan.:smile2:

4. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thats the clip. Man that is fantastic. lol The Bugatti one.

The trip last nite started in Miami, FL. They had to each buy a vechile for 1000 or less and drive it to Louisanna. When they got to AL the test was, they were not supposed to get shot or get arrested. But they got extra points for getting there buddies shot or arrested. lol So they took paint and wrote different things on the other persons car. The Cad had Hillary for President down the sides and NASCAR Sucks on the trunk lid in giant letters. The old Dodge truck had something about supporting man love on the sides and the old Camaro had something about country and western sucks, lol

They were doing pretty good on the interstate as people just gave them dirty looks and the finger. But when they stopped for fuel, the fun began. They damn near got thier butts beat. And thier cameras smashed. When they got aways away, they stoped and scrubbed all that junk off. It was about the funniest thing I ever seen.

I'm not making fun at anyone from AL. I know the same thing would have happened if they went where I go fishing in TN. LOL Up here in Indiana, I don't know if they would have gotten beat. But they would have had some funny looks.

:smile2::smile2: