Anyone Want To Meet Up At Dillon Tomorrow 3-14-09

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by BobbyLee, Mar 13, 2009.

1. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Heading out to Dillon again tomorrow to do some fishing with Jerry and Kip and just wondering if anyone else wants to come out and soak a line. Channels were really putting the feed on when we were out there on 3-10-09. We're probally gonna meet up at the spillway around 7AM then set up on the main lake. Well leave a reply if you want to meet up tomorrow for some channel cats...

2. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    I'll go! I'll meet you guys there in the A.M.. Ready to slay some Cats!:wink:

3. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Garrett, We'll be glad to have you join us tomorrow. Just got back from trying to get some shad. Could'nt find any. But did get a bucket full of bluegills for cut bait for tomorrow. I think Kip said he was bringing some frozen shad.

4. heavyd08

heavyd08 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Hey guys, I'll be coming out to join you too. Can't wait to get my 1st Cat of the year.

5. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just re-spooled my reels and loaded up the truck....

I'm ready!

6. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Thanks everyone for coming out today. I had a great time with you all. Dustin, Jerry, Garrett, Mike aka "Buckeye Bluegill Champion", Jason, and special appearance by Skip, Kip and Shelby. Hopefully the weather will start getting warmer and things will pick up... Looking forward to getting together again. See you guys next Sunday at Johnny's...

Attached Files:

7. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Thanks to all you guys! Had a great time despite the slow fishing day. Here's another pic of the Cat that Bobby Lee (AKA "March Buckeye Channel Champion") caught.

Attached Files: