Anyone want to go fishing tomorrow

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by SCcatfishing, Oct 9, 2009.

1. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Hey yall... All my normal fishing partners are all tapped out for tomorrow... Would like to see if anyone wants to go fishing? We can fish monty... I was also thinking I might go to folly beach or even maybe to Tn river.... I will go about anywhere just need someone to go with...

Who ever wants to go pm...
    All you would be required to do is supply your own food and drinks an be on time, If we go out of state I might ask for like 15-20 bucks to help on gas but other than that it's a free ride...... Let me know......

2. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    dang i wish i woulda known about this before i went today ive always wanted to try monty. maybe next time

3. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    I will be going to monty at 5 am... I'm taking my Freiends 18 year old son, fishing till 12 or 1pm. Then driving to moncks corner to meet another Boc member Mattva to fish the cooper river.. Then sunday I'm fishing with my normal sunday fishing partner Rob on Monty again.... I will post pics and report for both Monty and cooper river....:wink:

Also man to bad you can't make it tomorrow, But just pm me I fish almost every weekend both days... Saturdays I fish monty with my boat then sunday we fish off my buddy Rob's 22ft toon do to his medical conditions....:big_smile:

4. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    sounds good man i might have to take you up on that before to long
    thanks

5. Colsrob

Colsrob Active Member

State:
    Ohio, Columbus
    Will you stop and pick me up on the way?:smile2:

6. Palmetto

Palmetto New Member

State:
    Elgin, SC
  7. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    I went saturday monty caught a few all under 5lbs nothing to brag about.
    Didnt make to the cooper river, I got home watched part of the TN game a dozed off.... Woke about 9pm that night.... Sunday we got about 10 or so all 5lbs and under only fished a few hours..... So not alot to brag about with this weather front dropin in to see us...