Anyone want to fish the Scioto 7/3/09?

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by Hoopie, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am heading out Friday July 3rd for an all night trip on the Scioto around C-ville.. Any brothers want to go I have room for one maybe two. PM me if anyone is interested. Would like to get this set in stone as early as possible.

2. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Would love to go if you still have an opening. Let me know man. Thanks.

3. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    might be able to go if you still got the room,i am off so i have the time.

4. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
  5. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    How many will your boat hold?...24 with ice :wink::smile2: And if sman goes its gota hold 48:smile2::smile2:

6. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I guess we could pull a jon boat with all the beer and ice in it, if he drinks that much!

7. ec43146

ec43146 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    How did you do on the 3rd on the Scioto, is the bite picking up any?

8. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    went out the other day and caught the crap out of channels on lite tackle 2 of us caught about 60 cats fun stuff average cat was about 2 to 3 lbs biggest was a lil 9 lber

9. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I'll go next time if you two wanna go after some bigger fish.

10. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Garrett and I went out on the 3rd and only managed one Small flathead. The bite was slow. Not a lot of action so we headed in around 2 am. My son and I went out last night and caught 6 channels and 2 flats ( 13 & 18). Had runs all night long missed quite a few too.

11. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Taking Garrett was you're first mistake, He's almost like ryang, ie...(kryptonite) You might as well saturate the water with hotdogs soaked green jello, and a small amount of tears lol.

12. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think I learned that the hard way skip lmao:smile2: that was the worst night of fishing I have had in years.

13. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    You guys are heartless:sad2:. Besides...i've fished with both of ya now and you should both know that hot dogs soaked in green jello are like 3rd on my favorite bait list behind garlic soaked marshmallows and lil smokies.
    By the way, Skip did catch a nice channel one of the two times i fished with him this year (i'm sorry i outfished ya that night Skip:wink:) And Chris...thanks for the trip,despite the slow night at least i learned about a new anchoring technique.:crazy: