Anyone want to fish for a few hours?? 7/7

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by teaysvalleyguy, Jul 7, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I know this is kind of a late notice but wife just let me know she was going down to her fathers to watch a movie and spend some time with him. Night is free and nothing to do. I would like to wet a line with a BOC brother. Just hollar if you are available.

Tea

614-989-4170

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Tea I would have I went to a little pond that is less than 5 miles away mainly due to the price of Gas. Im kind of glad tho cause my engine was acting real funny

3. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Hope your engine is OK brother. That really sucks when you got car issues. I will just stay home and post away I guess. Got to get up early anyway. Grrrr

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :sad2: Tea ol buddy I'd love to of went fishing with you ,however I do believe that were just a little to far apart.

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    John, I would have to agree. But, if you ever take a trip to Ohio I will drop everything to wet a line with ya brother.

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    The same goes for me Tea.Oh yea is it getting cold up there allready?That outfit you got on looks like your ready for cold weather.:roll_eyes:

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO John, that is how everyone remembers me when I first joined the BOC. That was my favoriate hat with the old BOC patch on it. It has since dissapeared and I have a new Camo one now. I hope that someone is wearing it with pride. That was from a Mud Volleyball tournament to help raise money for Epilepsey.