anyone wanna pet?

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by River_monster91, Mar 13, 2009.

1. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    well yall i got an emperor scorpion that i just got, but i aint really to interested in him. anyone want him? just got him in a 5 gall. bucket. hes probally a good 6'' long. lemme know

heres a pic. not mine but looks just alike

Attached Files:

2. billyum2

billyum2 New Member

State:
    Topeka,ks
    Sorry Donnie but first thing came to my mind was Bass bait :smile2::smile2:

3. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    haha i hear ya billy

4. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS

I was thinking more of a catfish bait. Kind of looks like a crawdad to me.

What do you do with a pet scorpion? slip it in people's boots?

5. heyop_erator

heyop_erator New Member

State:
    Kansas
    What a unique pet..I'm sure my nephew would love it but my sister would kill me...

6. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

being from az.myself them things always have creeped me out,most of them down there are smaller than that one but no less creepy and i would stomp on it for ya for free...lol gives me shivers:crazy:

7. millertimemarine

millertimemarine Member

State:
    Lenexa, KS
    Name:
    Wyatt
    Yeah i hear that. A lot of them in Yuma, AZ. People that lived on the first floor in the barracks had them get into their rooms from time to time. They were usually not bigger than a silver dollar and were kinda tan yellow color.

8. fishinfreak19D

fishinfreak19D New Member

State:
    Pittston, PA
    i think id just cut its tail off and carolina rig that bad boy in the river. either that or fry it up and get my dad drunk and tell him its a crawdad.

9. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I have an idea for a terrarium/cage-coffee/end tables I've been wanting to make for years. Just have'nt gotten around to it. Take 2 old weathered ring barrels, cut them EXACTLY in half. fill them with dirt/sand with the sand on top. add cacti or whatever vegetation you'd like and find some round tempered glass. either from an old set of coffee tables or custom make it. after you have the 2 end tables finished, do the same for the coffee table just use 2 barrels and an oval piece of glass. great for scorpions, spiders, etc, etc.