Anyone wanna go to NC Gathering Oct 6-8

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by teaysvalleyguy, Sep 21, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I am really wanting to go to this gathering. Just curious to see if any other Ohio members would like to go also. Would save us some money to carpool.

After the National I am sure ready for another. Just makeing a post to see if anyone is interested.

Tea

2. Catfish_Dave

Catfish_Dave New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Where is NC is it?

3. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I was thinking of going but decided it would take to much money at this time. I hadn't thought of carpool, Heck maybe I could motor home pool.

I don't think right most of the time. A few guys together might be more fun and I could use my camping machine more. Thanks for thinking for me.

4. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Heck Danny, if you could get a couple to ride with you and split gas it wouldn't be bad at all. We are not all that far away. I might should have made it for a couple of weeks later but I don't always think right either! LOL

Hope it works out that you can make it. Would love to see you again!

Barb

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    North Carolina....about 6.5 hours from Central Ohio.

6. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    when and how long you going? i might be willing to meet in ohio somewhere and go along. but i only can for a weekend, college and all.

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    If I go it will be Sat and Sunday, be back Sunday probably around 6 or so I would guess.