Anyone wanna go to BPS this morning??

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by teaysvalleyguy, Dec 20, 2005.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I have a closing down in Cleves at noon today. I am gonna stop at BPS on the way home to do some shopping. If anyone wants to meet up just give me a shout at 614-989-4170, probably do lunch also if I get time. Dont have to be back to Columbus until 5:30. Tea

2. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    i was a Bass Pro yesterday they had a big sale outside not sure if its going on at all Bass Pro's

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think Flathunter & I will be there the day after Christmas, signing autographs of corse. Our new line of rods are comming out. They are called "The B.S. Extreme Flathead Rods" :p

4. Catbird

Catbird New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, Ohio
    Tea, sorry I missed you. Schoe was here from Illinois and he and I went down there today before he had to leave. It would of been great to of ran into you. Next time your down this way, give me some notice and we'll wet a line.

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    No problem Dale, did not know until last second I was going down there. We will meet up again.

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Hey you stole my idea! I made hat's and t-shirts with that up there too...LOL, and they have flathunters famous picture up there.....Flathunter, you know I had that idea first, you tell him......LOL :p :D

BTW, Mellon can I have your autograph, I already got Flathunter's you guy's are role models for me..... :wub: :D :glare: ......LOL