Anyone up for some fishing in the Sacramento area?

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by Finesse, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Finesse

Finesse New Member

State:
    Sacramento,Ca
    Well im thinking about heading to the Delta around 8 Mile Rd here after the 4th. just seeing if anyone wanted to join me and a few friends. post up if your interested and maybe we could get a date goin here.

Tight Lines!
    Sean

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Sean, I am picking up my lil truck tomorrow. I will be game to get up there. might not be tell this fri or sat. I will have a cheap reliable ride to get up there. Hey Bert......You bout ready?

3. Finesse

Finesse New Member

State:
    Sacramento,Ca
    well if this weekend does'nt work let me know. i have a few decent spots and i might even be able to get the aluminum and fish off a friends dock where the fishing is best due to some nice deep holes out in front of the docks.

Sean

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Right on Sean! Gonna celebrate today and work tomorrow. I will know more then.

5. thud

thud New Member

State:
    Sacramento, California
    I fish all over Sac. I have Monday & Tuesday off, so if anyone wants to get together on one of those nights let me know.

6. Capt Steve

Capt Steve Active Member

State:
    Clovis, CA
    How do you like your little pickup? I just bought an old motorhome to fix up. As if I didn't have enough projects to keep me busy. Should be good for catfish'n if I can find room to park it by the slough.

click
    click
    click
    click
    click
    click

7. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    It don't look to bad on the inside. If it runs good you only have to figure out how to fuel it. Ray should be able to give you some good tips on how to pack it, It never ceases to amaze me at the thing he drags out. Seems like he's prepared for every thing.:smile2:

8. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Capt Steve, Nice looking on the inside.... I like the "woodsie look" what you got for a motor? Thanks for the pics...

gotta go.... bayrunner ray

9. hopnbrly

hopnbrly New Member

State:
    California
    Yo Thud,Ive gotta work the next couple of weeks pretty near every day.I have a couple MORE grandchildren coming soon that I want to buy some things for. But we will have to hook up sometime after that.I live in Modesto and the drive either direction or anywhere in between isnt very far.

10. Capt Steve

Capt Steve Active Member

State:
    Clovis, CA
    '77 440 Dodge, paid $500 for it. Been sitting for 4 years. Just about ready to try to start it up. Comes with a free covered storage spot, roof AC, good tires. Hope the old ThermoQuad carb doesn't leak.

11. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    A couple of years ago My brother gave one of those away. I think it had a 383. It had been sitting for a few years but still ran OK. I had offered to bring the regestration and smog up to date on it so I could use it once in a while but he didn't want to pay the insurance, so some one else got it.

12. thud

thud New Member

State:
    Sacramento, California
    Cool, check your pm for my email!

13. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey Thud...Man, Used to fish the Delta a lot with Daltalover several years ago. Mildred Island, Whikey slough, Turner Cut and Windmill cove to name a few. Like to hit up a few spots soon. fish with Dirtyharry up there too. Lloyd good guy. Love fishing with him. If I havn't yet, let me ay welcome to the BOC. Look forward to fishing with you.

14. Finesse

Finesse New Member

State:
    Sacramento,Ca
    well im gonna hit up Knights Landing with my fater in law ill post up how i do when i get back. its been awhile since ive been on the water Cattin! Can't wait to try out my new braided line:big_smile:

Sean