Anyone tried a Creek Bank Bait Tank?

Discussion in 'Fishing Bait Review' started by spoonfish, Jul 29, 2006.

1. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Found a new tank for sale and was wondering if anyone has heard or use one yet?

Kinda pricey the one I found sells for $500.00 But they sure look nice. Heres some of the info they state about them.

20 gallon tank will hold about 4 dozen gizzard shad, 5 - 6 inches long, easily with no red nose for at least 24 hours in the same tank water. The only thing I add to the water is 1 cup of bait saver and 1 cup of salt or rock salt.

This tank is totally insulated. It comes with stainless steel hinges and both lids, front and back, are made to come off for easy access.

23 1/2 inches long X 18 inches wide X 20 inches tall

It runs on 500gph bildge pump made by Rule

The tank is designed so that when the pump is running, it pulls air in and sends it through little holes in the bottom of the tank for maximum oxygen. This tank is smooth running quiet and when you open the lid, the water is full of little fine bubbles like an alka seltzer has been dropped in. It's one awesome design that no other tank has. I am a die hard striper fisherman and have seen about every kind of tank made from homemade to store bought and there is no comparison.

Attached Files:

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    One more picture of the tank.

Attached Files:

3. DTro

DTro Active Member

State:
    Minnesota
    $500:eek:oooh:........................yikes

4. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    I just went to there web site and the 20 gallon is $480.00
    They have a 30 and 50 gallon also, they get pricey though!

5. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I could sure by a lot of other stuff for $500.00 and make a good bait tank.

6. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    You give me $500 and I will make you one kick@$$ bait tank, how does 40-50 gallons sound with a 500gph pump with internal lighting for those night fishing excursions.

Aaron

TA2D