Anyone seen Tea around?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Flatheadhunter33, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Just wondering...has anyone seen or heard from Tea? I have not seen any posts from him on here at all for a while now? I hope you and Madison are doing okay brother.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James

3. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    He posted a few months back and thing's where looking bleak for him and madison, since then i have not seen or heard anything else .

4. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
  5. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
  6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Tea, just about lives on Face Book anymore .I'm sure someone will tell him to get his butt back on here where it belongs

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Who is Tea? LOL

Tea is hanging in there. Still working and just woke up on this side of the dirt so I can't complain a whole lot. I did lose all rights to Madison. I was still
    able to see Madison for a while but Mandy has snapped again. So, I can see court in the future. I have not seen Madison since day after Christmas and have not talked to her in 16 days. I am lost without her and worry non stop but need to try and stay strong and keep busy to keep my mind off things.

Although I'm not always on here know I love the BOC and everything it stands for. Thanks for asking about me.

8. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Tea you need to know you are in our prayers and I hpe to see you at the National

9. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Glad to hear from you brother. You and yours are in my continued prayers.

10. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "Hey Tea"!!!!!!
    I glad to hear from you & I wanted you to know that I ("Hell - We All") miss your post here, but I know that things are hard for you right now,
    but we all hope that everything turns out ok for ya Buddy.:cool:
    :pray:

11. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Sorry to here that. Sadness

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Tea we all miss you and feel for you and Madison.Lot of us has watched that girl grow up.Hang in there and you know were all behind you. Just don't ever give up, that little girl needs you too much. We Love Ya man.God Bless.
    Good to see you back on here and can understand when your not.

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Matt its good to see you back on board. I know things are hard, but continue to press on. Your in our thoughts and prayers.

14. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    hey,teabag!!Long time no see!sorry to hear whats going on..day by day,brother

15. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'm sorry to hear about you losing your daughter. What the heck happened??? It was going pretty good for you for awhile. Strange how things can turn on a dime....

16. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad to see ya hanging in there Matt........ If you need anything remember I am only 15 minutes away,I will do whatever i could to help you out, you still have my number?

17. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Yes Chris, I still have your number.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It really does mean alot to me. I am just taking it one day at a time!!

18. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    Hey Tea! man its been a while since i heard from you as well but then again i just started getting back on here earlier this week. im sorry to hear about things going further south since. god has a plan for everything brother it will all play out