anyone seen dinkbuster

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by katkiller77, Nov 3, 2008.

1. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    anyone seen dinkbuster

2. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    I was wondering that myself.....maybe an ol snapper got him........maybe watermellon knows?

3. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    it has been a while since july or august

4. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    talked to him last week,

5. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I spoke with him yesterday, he is still around, just been busy and not posting much. He is still out fishing though.....:wink:

Salmonid

6. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    yup, i am still alive! think this is my first post since mid April or so. yeah been busy....bought a house, Grandma passed away (dealing with her estate), working 12+ hr days, Baby on the way, etc. "Lurked" on here a couple times in the last month, just never posted. anyway, new house is taking up most of my time right now, have been limiting my computer time to about 15-20min a day just so i can keep up with things. hope to be on here more as the weather cools. fishing this year has really $#%@^$, except for a few really good trips from mid-Aug-mid-Sept. other than that it was a horrible year catfishing for me.

7. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Good to hear that you are still around, fish are still biting , time to turn your luck around..

8. kyredneck

kyredneck New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Yea Dink, it is good to hear from you; sorry about your grandmother, my dady-in-law passed away Labor Day a YEAR ago and we're still dealing with things. Good luck on the house, and with the youngun.

9. Still_Waters...

Still_Waters... New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good luck with everything, I hope it all gets easier for you, but at least your still hitting the water, it's nice to have an escape every now and again, and as for the cat fishing well... there's always spring time.:wink:

10. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    nice seeing you back man my condolences about your grandmother