Anyone Remember Me?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TruckerFisher, Nov 6, 2007.

1. TruckerFisher

TruckerFisher New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hey All You Catters, I Joined this board some time ago and used to post fairly regular. After browsing on here for about an hr I dont see too many familair Names, Only Paul and my Buddy Bryan (whistler) But Bryans E-mail addy must have changed cuz I've sent Several E-mails and haven't gotten any replies? I used to live in Tn. But I am In Killeen, Texas Now. If Anyone lives near by And wants to Catfish Look me Up? Well I wont bore you guys anymore just wanted to See If Anyone remembered me.. Good Luck TF

2. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing Well-Known Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Well I don't remeber you, or even ever heard of you. But from me to you. WELCOME BACK!
    :boss:​

3. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Welcome back Tom glad you found your way home again:wink:

4. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    welcome back Tom,good it hear from you again, it has been a long time

5. TruckerFisher

TruckerFisher New Member

State:
    Texas
    Thanks for the welcome back Dafinand Catpaw. Good to finally see some familiar faces on here? Now if I just had a decent Computer I would feel human Again!!

6. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Tom we were wondering where you got off to. It is good to see you back again buddy.

7. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i don't remember you, Tom, but i've only been on here for a couple of years...my wife is from california, as your profile says you are, so if you're catfisherman from cali now living in texas AND a BOC member you are ok by me:big_smile:

there have been a bunch of great guys that have wondered off and not made it back - i am glad you did make it back.

8. TruckerFisher

TruckerFisher New Member

State:
    Texas
    Thanks, I didn't wander off intentionally. I just moved to California, away from friends and miles from any good fishing holes so I just got caught up in working and very little else. That's going to change now as I'm back in some good fishing territory and I'm Tired of working all the Time!!!

9. Catman

Catman New Member

State:
    Randolph, Nebraska
    I remember you trucker, welcome back

10. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Didn't know you but welcome back. It gets better every day!!

11. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Tom, remeber me? Welcome back!
    Hi Phil, how about if I am from California, but still living in California an BOC member am I ok in your book?(lol)

Jaime