Anyone own a 6500 PME

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by fishnfwl, Feb 10, 2009.

1. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Abu 6500CT Premium Mag Elite Any of you own one of these if so likes/dislikes on this reel. Thanks

2. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    I looked for info on the 6500 pme, I could'nt find the reel..

Several 6500ct's- mags but no pme..I have a green 6500cs mag. which does'nt have a clicker but only a magnetic lever to control the line. It is a nice reel, have caught a few channels on it so far no problem.

3. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Kenny, thanks, that is what I find also, but this past summer I met a fella from the UK (was staying with friends at campground) and he was using this nice pretty Orange Garcia (gonna try a pic not the best) any way it said PME on the side and he told me that he had ought it on a trip to Sweden??? Just got an email from him yesterday asking to check his fathers camper out as he had such a great summer lat year he was coming back over, So I asked (lol) if he could get another one of them reels, for me :wink: LOL. any way I have not seen one other than then and here is a bad photo of it...

Attached Files:

4. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    It's probably only available in Europe. Most of the big names have reels that you can only get overseas (of course, those are usually the ones I want). For example, the variety of baitrunner spinning reels that are available in the UK are staggering. Tons of models from just about every manufacturer that you've never knew existed.

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Chris, I know what your saying and think you are correct, was looking around and found a few places that have some pretty nice looking equipment that is only for sale across the pond....... Shops that don't ship anything and such. I guess there are things here that only we get also...

6. heyop_erator

heyop_erator New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Hope you land one. I'll bet it's a great reel. I really like the Ambassadeur old school reels. Best wishes on all of your catches,Teri

7. Douglas Foster

Douglas Foster New Member

State:
    SW Oklahoma
    I think I saw one for sale on the Stripers On Line classified page last night.

8. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    There is one for sale on ebay right now.

9. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    Purdy!

Teri and the reel.:smile2: