Anyone out there???

Discussion in 'LOUISIANA RIVERS TALK' started by Mrs. Sunbird, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Mrs. Sunbird

Mrs. Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run, SC.
  2. mullyden

mullyden Member

State:
    Baton Rouge , L
    Ed,
    I'm still in Beaumont working post Ike recovery. Whether the plant is up or not, I am coming back to Baton Rouge in early March. I can't wait to get out on the river again and we will at the very first opportunity. Ed, have you been out recently and did you have any luck? I see the level is about 15 ft higher than I left. I sure hope they bite.
    Take care and let us know how you do.
    :smile2:

3. CrawDaddy

CrawDaddy New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hey Eds and Denny. Logged in tonight and realized I hadn't logged in over 2 months!! Shame on me!!!

Kind of tough when there really aren't any catfishing spots where I live :)

4. bself

bself New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Its the same with me. I haven't logged on in a while. Denny when you get back let me know when you want to go out because by then I should be able to go with you. Connan when are you moving to baton rouge.

5. catdaddy64

catdaddy64 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Conan, I am back so give a hollar...Man this place (The Mississippi River at Baton Rouge) died when Denny left for a few months...Lets get it started back up even if we are just shooting the bull. Talk to you soon.

Hey bself - Hollar at me.

6. catdaddy64

catdaddy64 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Denny,
    Give me a shout when you get a chance...I have been back in the hospital for more stints since I talked to you last...As a matter of fact I went in the hospital 1/20 the after my birthday(1/19) and had 3 more stints added to the 4 I already had and I seem to be ok.
    But with these things one can never be sure.

Hello Ed don't think we have met and if we have please excuse me... even though Denny has mentioned your name in a story or two.

7. mullyden

mullyden Member

State:
    Baton Rouge , L
    Catdaddy-
    WoW, you must have had a really rough time. I can't believe more stents. Why don't you tell em to look everywhere next time, that way you won't have to go back! I hope you are feeling ok. Were you able to go back to school or did you have to hang out again? Looks like I will be back from Beaumont at the end of Feb. I can't wait to get to BR. I did come home this weekend. I can at least see the light at the end of the tunnel now. The plant is a long way from starting up but I'm pretty much tuckered out. We do need to get a little more action on the site.

8. catdaddy64

catdaddy64 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I had to hang out and at first I was kinda depressed because of the setback but I decided that getting upset or depressed only works to exacerbate the problem so I am learning ways to slow my roll just a bit. Because if I do not get better all the time spent getting the degree will have been in vain.

I look forward to having you back home. I need to get back on the water even if all I can do is watch. I can hook the big ones and let you land them...lol...just kidding...I'm not that bad off yet.

Check in on your crew from time to time...You know we are lost without the Captain of our ship.

9. catdaddy64

catdaddy64 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Eds,
    I agreed with everything you were saying right up to the place where you changed my name.
    I actually live closer to you than I do Denny. I live just south of Slaughter and have spent many hours though the years fishing on the levee just south of the ferry.
    I think we may be able to get Denny up our way some time if we ask really nicely.

Take care my friend and I will try to stay out of the hospital long enough to catch some fish.