Anyone out there do any crow hunting?

Discussion in 'Bird Hunting' started by bigcats 24/7, Feb 9, 2007.

1. bigcats 24/7

bigcats 24/7 New Member

State:
    georgia
    first off im new to the site here and its a very helpful place.... thanks but i was wandering if anyone does any crow hunting.... i love it cause it keeps me ready for duck hunting and helps out the pecan farmers down here in georgia

2. catfish slick

catfish slick New Member

State:
    California
    Welcome to the BOC. Brother, glad to have you on board. I just bet you will find some Crow hunters on hear. I bust one every once in a while with my 22 but not to often. I am looking forward to reading your posts about your crow hunts.

3. Guns & Cockpits

Guns & Cockpits New Member

State:
    California
    Crow hunting has always interested me (not a lot of hunting DOESN'T interest me...), but there's not much of it to be done in SoCal.

You may want to check out this thread though, it talks quite a bit about some experienced crow hunters!

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33338

4. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Welcome to the Boc dale I have hunted them when I was hunting

5. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey Dale,
    Welcome to the BOC! Good to have you here with us.

I do some crow hunting here in Iowa, when I get a chance. I have a digital caller and use a few decoys sometimes, other times I just use the call and use the dead ones for decoys. Its alot of fun when you get on em, especially if they arent "callshy".

6. bigcats 24/7

bigcats 24/7 New Member

State:
    georgia
    yeah im going out in the morning to see if i can bust a few... ill let yall know how i do

7. Blue Duck

Blue Duck New Member

State:
    Idaho
    Yes I do. Not this year tho (yet). I use a caller and 3 decoys. Hide good and here they come........... Its a great hunt. Saves a lot of others birds too. They are terrible nest robbers...