anyone out there close to valley park? fenton?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by TheMadCatter, Jun 5, 2009.

1. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    hello everybody, i was thinking of grabbing some bank at the meramec this evening, and was wondering if someone else wanted to meet up and fish with me. the bank is fairly private (on someones private property), and i was just looking to maybe meet someone in the club so i at least personally know someone at the next meeting. post here or drop me a pm. i wont be going out til 7pm or so, but i will probably stay out kinda late depending on how the bite is. it will be in the valley park area, and yes this is where i caught the 20 pound blue.
    let me know

2. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    we are gonna put the jet ski in tomorrow and run up that way

3. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Damn, I work untill 9:00 p.m. otherwise I'd go for sure :angry: Picked up a little 15' John that Im picking up tomorrow, hopefully in the next week or two I'll be ready to get it on the Meramec, If your interested or anybody else let me know.

4. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    I live in Fenton Brandon, just out 30. But, I'm not gonna be able to make it out tonight too much to do. Maybe another time we can get together.:wink:

5. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    yeah malichi, maybe someother time bro. and the same goes for you wabah. i knew with it being a short notice thing it would be hard to find someone to go with. it was a little chilly last night and i think it may have put the bite off. but thanks anyway guys.