ANYONE ONE UP FOR FISHING TONIGHT?

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by whiteriverbigcats, Aug 26, 2009.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i thought i might head out to the IPL Dam this evening. And if that dont work try someplace else..

Anyone got time to fish?:big_smile:

2. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Im heading to my local bluegill hole and then to the IPL Dam north of martinsville.. Or the one south Of mooresville.. Either way i will be at the IPL Dam

3. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :confused2::confused2: good luck shane :sad2::sad2:dam have other stuff going on tonight would like to go :sad2::sad2::sad2:

4. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
  5. ColtsFan317

ColtsFan317 New Member

State:
    Indpls,IN
    was there yesterday and i hooked something pretty big really didnt know how to handle it lol i got it to the bank and i choked gave the mexicans a good laugh though good luck i just got home from school or id be down there

6. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    Shane if you want to get a giant all you need is a spicy taco and some beans.LOL Good luck anyway and i hope you stick a pig.

P.S. If i didn't have to be up at 5:30 i would put there.

7. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :big_smile::big_smile: dude i know you are going to school we talked about the rods and reels i have i will sell them to you bro :cool2::cool2:

8. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    shane, make sure you spread the word about the toxic spill up stream from there. lol tell them how the big ones will make them sick.:wink:

9. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    Well the bite didnt take off till after 11pm and it was a slow bite but they were consistant every 30 mins I would get a good run..

I caught 3 flatties, 2 channels, 1 gar, 1 skipjack, 1 snake and missed a few..

I did hook into a monster.. it made me take a step or two forward... I reeled it in for a good 3 mins and then poof.... it was gone... I would have to swear on everything I love that it was bigger then my current best of 52 pounds.... I will give him a few days to get over our breif battle and go back after him...but i didnt take picks if the small fish... just these two..

I released all fish but the snake... i actually used a chunk of him for bait... but no takers..

Attached Files:

10. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    condrats sahne on the flattie and gar :eek:oooh::eek:oooh: where is the pic of the snke :smile2::smile2::smile2: anfd thanks for the cpr also

11. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    I was by myself and it was a hassle to keep digging out the camera and getting a good pic.. I had to set the timer and hope the pic was good... started to get annoyed with it so I just stopped using it

12. chris_ce

chris_ce New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I never knew there was a Dam up there. How high are you from the water? Is it anything like Williams Dam. Guess I need to search the web. Nice fish also.

13. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    welcome aboard the boc train chris e :tounge_out::tounge_out:

14. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    you are at water level where i fish and sometimes in the water.. But not a big threat... doesnt come over your shoes...

15. chris_ce

chris_ce New Member

State:
    Indiana
    The only dam I have fished is Williams but I didn't like it. It is just way to noisy and fishing from the dam you have to lift your fish up 20 feet to the catwalk.