Anyone need some company?

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by Bubbatn, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Bubbatn

Bubbatn New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I was just curious if anyone here in my nek' of the woods was planning a trip and needed some company. I live about an hour north of knoxville. I havent been having much luck at all lately fishing wise, and was hoping maybe some of you more experienced guys could show me a thing or three. :smile2:

2. Bubbatn

Bubbatn New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Ok, What about a guide in my area? Anyone know of any good ones?

3. keithcatfish

keithcatfish New Member

State:
    Maryville, TN
    I'm about 30 min. south of Knoxville and usually fish Ft. Loudon. If you are ever down this way give me a holler. There are a few other BOC members from your neck of the woods. Search around the TN posts to find them.

4. Bubbatn

Bubbatn New Member

State:
    Tennessee

Thanks Keith. I may take you up on that offer. Just let me know if you ever need someone to go with ya and i'll be there.

I've actually tried searching in the posts. Seems like theirs several here in TN, but all are at least 1 1/2hr drive from me...haha. I guess the places here close to me arent "prime" catfish waters....Clinch River, Powell River, and Norris lake all being the closest.

5. cottonmouth

cottonmouth New Member

State:
    southeast tn
    I live about an hour south of ktown and mainly fish watts bar but give me yell , might be able to find some up that way , ain't never beenup there though.