anyone near collinsville ?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by divulsionbob, Mar 22, 2008.

1. divulsionbob

divulsionbob New Member

State:
    illinois
    just checking to see who lives near me?{collinsville} i play drums in a band. and i dont know anyone that likes fishing like i do. i get up at 3,4 in the morning and fish all day. most of the time i dont catch a thing. iam kinda new to this. iam still stuck in my old ways. line,weight, hook, and one big ass night crawler. but theres alot more to it than that i think. so if anyone likes fishing the shores of carlyle,coffeen,and going to try this year silver lake in highland.and would like to join me out there. hit me up on my email here.or
    www.myspace.com/stlouisblastbeat i always check that. well thanks for your time,bobby {the new guy}

2. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    i'm not that far from ya, i live out in summerfield bout 20 miles from carlyle. haven't been fishing much this year yet. waiting for the weather to warm up more.

3. Slick Skin

Slick Skin New Member

State:
    Charleston ILL.
    Got a buddy that was catching afew at the foot bridge below the dam at carlyle mid-week over on the east side by the old river channel

4. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    I/m in troy, right by you. i used to live in collinsville. I got a boat and fish the mississippi for the big boys. If you want to go out with us in a few weeks let me know. I have the poles, bait ect, maybe you can chip in on the gas. I plan on catching some real monsters this year. Got a 17 ft ranger with a 85 hp evinrude on it and will be ready in a week or so.

This is a open invite for all.

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Good luck with the boat and the hogs this year Patrick! Hope ya smash a record!

6. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    im in soulard, st. louis. i fish every weekend. im in a band too. what band are you in? maybe ive heard you guys?

7. divulsionbob

divulsionbob New Member

State:
    illinois
    this site is great. i play drums in DIVULSION . you know silly metal music lol.
    but yeah id like to hook up some time and do some fishing. the boat idea sounds great to. i know ill be out alot this year. i went out this wekend didnt get one two bite. kinda cold yet.

8. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    ill check you guys out sometime. you play out anywhere? i go to the pit and pops sometimes.

9. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    i checked out ur myspace. pretty good stuff. i dont play metal myself, but i support it. u ever heard of the "SIMC?" or the band goggatta? they broke up a while back but were pretty big on the SI Metal scene. nick hoffman still plays in other bands.. hes a good friend of mine. i saw ur playin at just bills saturday. i may check it out if money allows.