Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Matt thanks for posting on the BOC that you found smoething in the area that you know a lot of fish in.

Not many would do that.
YAH CAUGHT ME!!!!! :wink: theres also a lot of fish nearby as well! but its deffinately no SECRET AS, theres a parking lot nearby and everytime i attempt to shore fish it someone always beats me to the spot....Heres a hint Tom that map i gave you, the word fish is pretty darn close to where i found it LOL :cute:

·
Registered
744 Posts
If it is full of weed, officially on the record it aint mine. Off the record, call me this weekend if you are going to be at the lake, and bring the bag. :winky:
Jay, its on the record now.... better be careful what you say around here. Next weekend you're going to get stopped and searched for more than just what you catch! :wink:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jay, its on the record now.... better be careful what you say around here. Next weekend you're going to get stopped and searched for more than just what you catch! :wink:
YOu guys crack me up!, but cops dont take that stuff lightly... i was pulled over in highschool with a truck load of buddies and the cop asks "You guys have any drugs in here" My buddy smarts off "except for the kilo of coke in the tire, no" we all had a good laugh as we sat on the curb and watched them tear thru my truck and have a drug dog come sniff it out...

2 years later same story... except duck hunting, warden asks "do you have any hidden birds" SAME DAMNED BUDDY replies "except for the whooper in the decoy bag, no" we had to sit there and dump our bags, and let his dog sniff for hidden birds....

guess they dont have a sense of humor! :wink:

·
Banned
1,744 Posts
YOu guys crack me up!, but cops dont take that stuff lightly... i was pulled over in highschool with a truck load of buddies and the cop asks "You guys have any drugs in here" My buddy smarts off "except for the kilo of coke in the tire, no" we all had a good laugh as we sat on the curb and watched them tear thru my truck and have a drug dog come sniff it out...

2 years later same story... except duck hunting, warden asks "do you have any hidden birds" SAME DAMNED BUDDY replies "except for the whooper in the decoy bag, no" we had to sit there and dump our bags, and let his dog sniff for hidden birds....

guess they dont have a sense of humor! :wink:
I would say they have a sense of humor, they probably laughed their a$$ off later because they made you guys sit there for who knows how long diggin thru your stuff. I bet they knew by the tone of your buddies voice he was joking, but they got the last laugh. In this day in age though, they have to take everything for face value and treat everyone like a potential threat for their own safety. It's sad, but a fact.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.