Anyone live in or near Greensburg, Indiana

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by gargoil77, Aug 8, 2006.

1. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Anyone live in or near Greensburg? I'm seriously thinking about applying at Honda when they start taking applications. Wondering if anyone has any inside scoop about when Honda will start the process. I'm ready to get outta Clarksville and move on.
    Any good places too fish around there?

2. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I don't knopw about the honda plant. But iam sure that there area a lot of people that live around Greensburg becaus it is a good sized town. lmao
    Brookville Res. and the Ohio river, Whitewater river, Bigblue river, Flatrock river and a multitude of creeks. I haven't fished that part of the state for quit a while. Somebody closer may see this and post.

3. G3Morton

G3Morton New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I live about 45 min. south of G-burg, I thought about applying at Honda also.

You could all-ways move to Madison. It is on the river, so you will have plenty of places to catfish. And Hardy lake is only about 15 min. away.

Arvin Sango is usually hiring from time to time. They are really expanding so they will probably hire a few folks here and there. Pay is around 15 bucks an hour with pention and 401K.

4. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    I can't move just yet. My son is a junior in high school and I don't want to leave him to where he would have to live with his mom everyday. I drive about 45 minutes every day to work and it's really getting old. I would like to have a shorter drive.