Anyone know where to get this

Discussion in 'Kayaker and Canoe Fishing' started by Creteus, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    I found this picture while looking for accessories for the kayak to make it more fishing friendly. Anyone know where to get one? This would be everything I've been looking for.

Attached Files:

2. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Wow, I love it! That is a cool way to trick your 'yak!

I am certainly interested in that setup too, especially that camera mount. That would look great mounted on the coaming of a strip-built (someday...).

3. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hay Guy's,

We have a yak shop here in Mobile, I'l go and ck. it out for you Monday or Tuesday and git back and post it for you

4. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    I found it. Its called a dashboard. They are only 13 bucks, but the one in the picture has been modified to hold the rods and camera.

5. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    It looks like a harmony dashboard but it has been modified a bunch. KFS has them

6. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Looks like the standard Wilderness Systems dashboard with two Scotty's Striker mount holders on them. Looks like they kinda rigged the extensions for the Scotty's mounts. I can't really see how the rest is mounted but I wouldn't be surprised if more Scotty's mounts where used.

7. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Man, you must be a sharp searcher. I looked all over KFS and couldn't find it! :embarassed:

Was it listed under branded accessories or something?

8. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    That little set up is the "Motts"!!!! If you get one, be sure to post us pics and descriptions of the project as you go. Maybe you could install one of those underwater fish cams in it. That would be a lean, mean, fishing machine!!!!!

Richard

9. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Boaters world has one in its catalogue. Dont know if its yak specific or not.

10. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    Go to the KFS web site, click on shop, then type "kayak dashboard" in the search store box....