Anyone know of any places to buy milsurp rifles in the upstate?

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by flatheadchris, Aug 21, 2006.

1. flatheadchris

flatheadchris New Member

State:
    sc
    like the title says^

2. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Just seen this post. What type are you looking for? I've seen SKS, AK-47, AR-15 and M1A1 around several places in the Spartanburg/Greenville area.

3. flatheadchris

flatheadchris New Member

State:
    sc
    well my limit is around 120..and so it doesnt matter what kind..garners tackle shop has some but the guns are in ruff shape for 99.99[nagants] im trying to find some that has already been cleaned and ready to fire[i know rare to no chance]

4. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    You might want to try any gun shows that you see.

5. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Chris, You can usually find guns like you are talking about in pawn shops around here. You just need to know what they are normally selling for because some pawn shops try to jack you up. Have you tried your local classifieds? You might get more bang for your buck buying from an individual.

I like old military firearms and some of them are excellent shooters.

st

6. flatheadchris

flatheadchris New Member

State:
    sc
    i look in the paper every week,only one ive seen is a mauser for 250,most individuals dont know how much the blue book value of it really is,just like i seen at the fleamarket,he had a sks with folding stock and scope,it was in ok condition,he wanted 900 BUCKS!,hehe told him for the heck of it they was 119.99 5 minutes down the road,he told me i was full of...well u know :crazy: ,anyways id appreciate any help i can get[p.s. i do have abreak open single shot,shot gun if anyone wants to trade]:embarassed: