Anyone know my dad???

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by whiskerchaser, Jun 17, 2006.

1. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knew my dad lol I havent seen him in a really long time since i was a baby his name is james allen haught but he goes by allen haught so if u guys know him It would be great to let me know. Also he lives somewhere in texas i was just making a post. LOL

2. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Nope not here, have u try looking for him urself?

3. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Dont know where he is but I am sure he might be in the same dimension as William Hawkins. I have'nt seen him in a long time either. Popped up a few times when I was kid but always managed to disappear again. That guy could teach the best magicians a thing or two about disappearing acts!

4. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Maybe James, William, and Suan Toptan are hanging out together somewhere.:roll_eyes: If anyone comes across a Thai female, about 55 years old, don't tell her a thing...I've done just fine without her.

Seriously, though, I hope you find what you are looking for. I know how hard it is to grow up missing a parent who chose to disappear.:sad2:

5. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    True, but the important thing to remember is that we are all still here despite our hardships and, making it just fine.

6. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    I'd like to offer this to all who have an absent parent. I've knocked around this world for well over half a century. One thing I guarentee you, you have a Father that will never leave you, not even for a second. It seems as though I've put him to the test at every corner an he is with me yet. I'm happy to share this Fathers Day with him, and with you!
    Don

7. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    Thanks a lot guys but it really is ok my mom is kinda like a momdad but she is a female lol but shes my fishing buddy so i dont really need him but thanks anyways guys.

8. Outlw36

Outlw36 New Member

State:
    Prineville, Oregon
    Sorry, I'm one of the many James Allen's around the country but I've never been to Texas lol.

Jim Allen

9. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Here is something to try. I lost my mother's side of the family thru some weird events and didn't know how to find them for over 25 years. Just after I got a cumputer in 2001, I got Web Detective and all sorts of other programs and started searching for them, (Aunts, Grandmother, Cousins,Etc.). I finally came across Classmates website and it hit me. There was only one high school where they used to live! I went on the site on a free trail and made a couple posts saying that I needed help finding my family. Within two days I got an email from someone who used to live down the street from them and she had an old address for my Aunt Moo. I sent a card really expecting it to be returned. It had been a long time since my Aunt moved to Penn. and I knew she was getting old if she was still alive. Three days later the phone rang while I was back on the puter still looking for them. It was Aunt Moo on the other end of the phone!!! Just like that I had found half of my family. I left the next day and drove up to where she lives and was re-united with her, her two daughters, her son, (by phone from Texas), and my other Aunt's seven kids who I'd grown up with. Oh Happy Day!!!
    It might be worth a try in your case, James.

10. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    THE question is if I found him how would I react Im in the same boat but it sank many years back.GOOD LUCK!