Anyone keep tropical fish?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by buddah, Apr 24, 2007.

1. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Does any Brother or Sisters on here keep tropical fish? like tanks or bowls? I do Here, here, here, here, and here is a few of mine to look at!
    Thank you! I'd love to see pictures also!
    If you want to see more just ask ok?

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I forgot to tell you about the little albino bottom cat I put in my tank a cpl months ago. He's pretty cool and about 1 and 1/2". I'll get a pic of him soon for you.

3. crazfish

crazfish New Member

State:
    arkansas
    NICE SETUP THERE. I USED TO HAVE A 40 GALLON FRESH WATER 25 YEARS AGO. SOLD IT , BUT AM LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING ANOTHER TANK SOON. THANKS FOR SHARING. NAY

4. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I have now 2-240 gallons and 1- 125 gallon, 1- 30 gallon (hospital tank), 2- 20 gallon and finally a 5.5 gallon "feeder fish" tank! Thats alot of water to keep up with!

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Got a bunch of convicts. Are they tropical? Also have a red ear slider water turtle, an goldfish which was leftover bait that is now huge. And a green anole lizard. We bought 100 gallon tank, but have yet to go pick it up. Gonna have to get a bunch of fish for that one.

6. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    i am currently breeding fancy guppies in a 55 gal but want to get a bigger setup so i can do a saltwater tank

7. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I wish you lived closer to me or I'd just outright give you a 125 gallon for free. I have to move into a larger place and don't believe that the 1/2 ton tank will make my new landlord very happy! (thats an approxamate "full" weight){9lbs/Gallon X 125 = 1125 lbs.} Whew! LOL

8. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Yes, your Convicts are Tropical. I kept those for feeder fish since they could breed so darn fast..I always had a clutch ready to feed my other monsters!
    :big_smile:

I had a red-eared-slider too! It now lives in/on an Idian Reservation! We called her "Webby". We named her before we could tell the sex of it!
    We also had an African mud turtle named "mudderz".

i have kept Arowannas, bichers, severums, Huge Bala-Sharks, Eels, Pike cichlids, catfish,..you name it I probably kept it at one time or another!
    Enjoy!