Anyone in TN or KY

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by SGTREDNECK, Jul 5, 2009.

1. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    As most of you know I am deployed to Afghanistan and I am going to miss scouting this year. I hunt public land alot and have good luck getting a few for the freezer. But I am yet to shoot something to put on the wall. Is there anyone who has access to private land, farms or just a few secluded acres want someone to hunt with this year. I will even go to some good public land if anyone wants to show me a good spot. I am very respectful and if you have a certain deer you are hunting I will not shoot him. I just would like to shoot a decent buck. I hunt with bow, muzzleloader and rifle, but most of the time during rifle season still use the muzzleloader. The only difference between a muzzleloader and rifle is you just have one shot. I like the challege. so if anyone is interested in a hunting partner, just leave me a pm or add a post here. Thanks SGT Shorey over and out

2. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I'd take ya but I haven't seen a good deer in a few years myself. I am hopin to find one this year. Last year I was able to take many deer for the freezer but this year I would like to tag a bigun. If I find anything decent I'll let you know. I have heard on many ocaasions that Fort campbell has some great deer hunting with many good deer. Have you checked that out.

3. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Yes I hunt fort Campbell alot. It has great deer, but its just a pain in the A$$ to hunt. Checking in and checking out. Then you have to reserve an area, and you might not get the area for more than one day, so you bounce around alot. SGT Shorey out.

4. skipjack1984

skipjack1984 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    any man who serves our country is welcome to hunt with me anytime sarge. i have about 500 privately owned acres to hunt om in houston county we see great bucks every year and someone in my group always gets a nice on except me lol which sucks cuz i do all the work and put in the most time they just show up about twice a year and kill em' a big ole buck, buts always nice to see them get one but you're more than welcome to join me. i also hunt all three seasons. good luck to you