Anyone in Texas or Tennessee see that great Stars/Preds game last night?

Discussion in 'NHL Talk' started by sal_jr, Feb 7, 2006.

1. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Guys really- If you arent into hockey after a game like that....even though OLN's coverage is like watching a group of 6 year olds do color commentary, you gotta be blind.

Dallas earned their right to be tied with detroit. Moreover, nashville and dallas are building a rivalry just like the preds have with the Wings.

Turco looked like a brick wall in the net and vocoun had a bad night on the wrong night.... Im tellin you southern folks... Fantastic hockey is right in your backyards, and most of you dont even have a clue! GET WITH IT TEXAS AND TENNESSEE! This is a great thing to be part of in the off-nascar season.

-sal

2. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    yeah i watched the game it was great. And how many times did Hordichuk try to drop em in the 3rd period

3. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    I didnt get to see that game , but my company thompson machinery( a caterpillar dealer ) sponsered the feb 4 game against the blackhawks. I went to that game but left early didn't want to have my kid out late, they one 6 to nothing, the preds. It was my first nhl game, when they were the knights I went to see them good amount.